Welcome to the third year of Mythical Musings! For those who have stuck with me from the very beginning, thank you, and hello to those who have just found me!
2018 is going to be a manic year for me. I have so much planned and I am determined to stay on top of here as well. Over the last two years, I have a month here and there (okay… sometimes a few months together) where I completely neglect this blog. And my main goal for 2018 is to not do that.
In fact, I want to share a few of my goals with you!
- Draft and edit my short story collection- this is something I have spoken about a few times on here and is something I just need to buckle down and get done.
- Take on more freelance writing work- I need to start taking my freelance writing seriously.
- Post at least 4 times a week on here- I have an editorial calendar now and honestly I can see where I was going wrong before.
- Finish drafting my novel- this is something I have been working on in secret and now I need to commit to it.
So those are my main goals for my writing and blogging life, but what about other aspects of my life?
- I want to read 100 books again this year
- I want to buy my first car
- I want to move in to my own home (oh Gosh… mortgages!)
- I want to launch a project I have been working on in secret… hehe!
Do you set yourself yearly goals? I know the tradition of setting new years resolutions, however I never stick to them. So I decided to set myself some measurable goals (I know I haven’t spoken about specifics here but I have those more detailed for myself).
Let me know your main goal for 2018 in the comments below.
Have a wonderful new year all!