So throughout December I plan on attempting a daily blogging challenge, each day has been given a challenge (I am not going to be posting a Christmas related post for this challenge, mainly because I understand that there readers from across the world that come here and I wanted to remain unreligious/ unfestive, however a separate mini post will be up wishing everyone a Merry Christmas). As there are 31 days in December, I have 31 smaller posts that will be going up.
Now, these challenges were not created by myself, I gathered them from a variety of blog challenge inspirational posts from all over the web. I will post a list of the daily challenges below so if you want to be part of this, just link your blog in the comments (or a link to your post each day) so I can check it out!
- December TBR
- Favourite romance in novels
- Favourite book squad
- Books and Sports
- Favourite minimal covers
- Favourite book friendships
- Books that made me goofy smile
- My all time favourite books
- Favourite easy read books
- Favourite political books
- Favourite book siblings
- My book stack (what’s on my bedstand!)
- Books linked to my unique facts (pick three facts about you, find a book associated with each of them)
- Favourite author collaboration
- Favourite peach coloured books
- Favourite places to read
- Why buy used books
- Poetry in books
- Books that made me laugh
- Favourite red and green books
- Books and music
- Books about innocence
- Favourite female characters
- Under-hyped books
- Current reads!
- Books that make you feel good
- Books and stationary
- Favourite snow (books with white/ sparkling covers/ books set in winter) books
- My impulsive buys
- Recent haul
I know that there are several vague ones in the list, however this list is open for interpretation!
I hope you don’t being around a little more that usual!